Pampers interviewed nearly 9,000 moms to learn more about what they are looking for in a superior diaper and used the results to update each diaper in the Pampers brand. The result: across the entire line, Pampers diapers are now three times drier than ordinary diapers. The brand also developed advanced comfort features for newborns, listened to moms and extended the Swaddlers they love into larger sizes and developed the best-fitting diaper for increased mobility as babies learn, grow and play.
New Pampers Diaper Innovations
All Pampers diapers now feature up to 12 hours of overnight protection. As parents, we know the value of a good night’s sleep and the goal of the improvements is to avoid diaper leaks that interrupt sleep.
- Most absorbent Baby Dry ever (sizes 2-5) with a 15% increase in capacity.
- Available in sizes 1 – 6
- Features an “Ultra Absorb” core to cover up to 95% of overnight loads.
- Three layers of absorbency vs. two (the amount found in ordinary diapers).
- A longer and larger absorbent area and new, fun graphics.
- Now available through size 5!
- Sizes 1 and 2 have a new swoopy cut (umbilical notch) to provide a more contoured fit for babies.
- Sizes Newborn through 2 now have a longer, absorbent layer with up to 20% more BM protection in the back.
- Fit matters! New Cruisers offer our best fitting diaper for baby which means better daytime dryness protection.
- A 20% increase in absorbency, so baby can play longer without being interrupted for a diaper change.
- New graphic designs preferred by moms 2:1.
Shop! Look for the new Pampers to arrive on your store shelves any day now.
Win! A Pampers Prize Package!
I am a proud member of the Pampers Baby Board and received samples of the new diapers. As always, opinions are my own.