If we’ve said it once, we’ve said it a thousand times: we love Target. When we have the luxury of grabbing a Starbucks in the front and browsing the store, one of the first places we always head is the Baby Section. The in-store selection is top-notch and Target.com offers even more baby essentials for every stage from pregnancy through toddlerhood. We browsed the online selection to curate a collection of 7 essentials for starting solid foods with baby.
7 Products for Starting Solids
Click through to see our top picks for making the transition to feeding baby solids.
- Chicco Polly 2in1 Highchair ($149.99) High chair + booster chair in one = a smart buy. Of course, we love that this well-designed chair is from one of our most-trusted baby companies, Chicco.
- NUK Fresh Baby Food Starter Set ($15.49) The masher and bowl is perfect for no-cook purees like bananas and avocados and the Top 100 Baby Purees by Annabel Karmel is our absolute favorite baby food cookbook.
- Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons Starting solids can be a little nerve-wracking, but the Safety Spoon takes the guess work out of the “Is this too hot?” question.
- aden + anais Burp Bib ($9.95) This sweet bib is great for babies from birth and as they start solids. It’s unique shape makes it an effective burp cloth that snaps around baby’s neck to create a bib.
- Infantino Freshly Squeeze Squeeze Station ($22.49) The starter piece for the brilliant Freshly Squeezed Collection to make your own baby food pouches at home.
- Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder ($6.99) As baby grows eager to feed himself, the fresh food feeder is a safe method to explore finger foods and new tastes.
- Green Sprouts Plant Fiber Multi Set ($18.99) This four piece set of consciously designed table wear will grow with baby into toddlerhood.
Shop! Get all the essentials you need to start solids – and everything else for baby – in Target stores and Target.com.
Win! A $50 Target Gift Card!
This post is paid for by Target. Prizes provided by Target.