Pampers is celebrating the beautiful basics of babies – and you’re invited to participate. Share your baby’s photos for the chance to participate in Pampers’ huge celebration. Visit Pampers Facebook page, submit your best photos of your baby that represent love, sleep or play. Every week, Pampers will share photos on Facebook, Twitter and the Facebook gallery. Plus, your photos may be a part of the huge celebration in NYC on August 21.
You may spot a familiar face or two when you visit the Pampers LoveSleep&Play Facebook app. Sweet Max (and his
fans family) are in a few photos. I had a great time looking through photos of him in various stages of love, sleep and play as part of this project. Seriously, I encourage you to submit some photos if for no other reason than to take a fun trip through your photos.
Call me an old softy, but Pampers commercials never fail to get me all verklempt. Um, remember the Pampers Miracle spot? Bring on the tissues! The Love, Sleep & Play commercial is no different. It’s so sweet and sappy and perfectly captures the reality of live with a baby. Take a minute to watch the commercial. You won’t regret it.
Win! A Love, Sleep & Play Prize Package worth $75!
Prize details: a Pampers Love, Sleep & Play includes goodies to help capture and celebrate little ones’ beautiful moments of love, sleep and play.
- A digital camera – to help you capture your little ones’ moments of Love, Sleep & Play to upload them to PampersLoveSleepandPlay.com
- A beautiful and soft lovie blanket to help parens and babies in your expression of LOVE
- “Down in The Woods at Sleepytime” children’s book – to lull babies into wonderful moments of SLEEP
- A Cloud B Sleep Sheep Plush Animal, the perfect night-time companion to sooth little ones to SLEEP
- Bright Starts Grab and Stack Block and Hasbro Playskool’s Elefun Busy Ball Popper for endless PLAYtime adventures
- Pampers Diapers & Wipes – to help little ones enjoy LOVE, SLEEP & PLAY!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I am a compensated member of the Pampers Baby Board. As always, all opinions are my own.