These 5 Things are from Emilie Pianfetti. Thanks, Emilie!
Here are my five favorite pieces for entertaining, parties, summer cookouts, backyard BBQ… WHATEVER you wanna call it. Summer is the season for entertaining!
- 4-Tier Stacked Dessert Tower. This works great for so much more than just cupcakes. Perfect for a meat and cheese tray/fruit and veggies, desserts and more. This will help bring more visual appeal to displays and take up less room on your buffet. And because the tiers stack into each other, it makes for easy storage.
- A drink dispenser is a must. I love the look of glass but there are also some great affordable acrylic options that are not only more kid friendly but they are cheaper. Bonus: Some allow for ice on the bottom to keep beverages cooler longer without getting watered down.
- Serving guests has never been easier with Zak no slip trays.
- Stacking Chairs or Adirondack Chairs from Target. At these prices you can have plenty of seating for guests at a reasonable price!
- Bocce Set and/or Lawn Golf. Give guests of all ages and skill levels a chance to play together in games that are easy to learn!