There’s nothing like a new pair of shoes to brighten your wardrobe. Despite what you may think, you don’t have to sacrifice for fashion. And, frankly, the day-to-day life of a busy mom simply doesn’t allow for cramped toes, straps digging into your heels or painful balls of your feet. Luckily, Naturalizer has been creating comfortable and stylish shoes for women for more than 80 years!
We’ve checked out the new styles for spring and summer at Naturalizer to find our best bets for real life.
7 Shoes We Love
Click through for a closer look at our favorites.
- Peeta, Brown Leather/Multi (reg. $89, sale $69.99). Versatile dress sandals that go from day to evening with ease.
- Upton Flat, Black & White (reg. $69, sale $59.99). Shoes are an easy way to hop on this season’s hot black and white trend.
- Norton Wedge, Red (reg. $75, sale $59.99). A wedge is a must have for summer and we love the bright red color of this pair.
- Alka Sandal, Platina (reg. $60, sale $49.99). Add a little metallic bling to basic sandals.
- Dhani Sandals, Brandy Tan Leather (reg. $89, sale $79.99). Crisscross straps add some fun, flair and fashion to these dress sandals.
- Hanover Boat Shoe, Turquoise (reg. $75, sale $59.99). A modern and comfortable twist on a summer classic boat shoe.
- Naya Hillary, Mustard Yellow ($125). These bold shoes prove flats don’t have to be boring.
And, for good measure, here’s a bag we adore for summer. How fun is this?
Leoda Straw Handbag, Orange (reg. $39, sale $31.20)
We are delighted to include Naturalizer in our Mother’s Day Gifts Galore Giveaways. Enter the Mom’s Night Out Giveaway for a chance to win a Pair of Shoes.
Thanks to Naturalizer for providing the sample and giveaway prize.