No matter how you celebrate (or don’t celebrate) Christmas, this is an amazing selection of toys collected to spoil a very lucky child. With goodies from a major retailer’s Hot Toy list to educational games and learning materials to a darling Christmas outfit, we have an awesome giveaway worth more than $400! That’s a lot of presents to go Under the Tree!
Under the Tree Giveaway
1. $100 Carson Dellosa Shopping Spree. Say good bye to boring flash cards and hello to fun and engaging games! Carson-Dellosa Publishing, based in Greensboro, North Carolina, was founded by teachers and boasts a 35-year history as the leading supplemental education provider for educators, parents, and students around the world. The Carson Dellosa website is an amazing resource for more educational games than you could possibly imagine. My kids have been playing with the Phonics Fish, Addition Facts Bingo and Short and Long Vowel Learning Game – all are great at developing different skills in a fun way. Products are available at carsondellosa.com or at a participating retailer.
2. KMart Fab 15! Holiday Toys ($75). KMart has the ultimate list of this year’s hottest toys for the holidays. The KMart Fab 15! Toys list includes picks for children of all ages, and includes popular brands like Air Hog, LeapFrog, Furby and Imaginext. Emilie’s boys are building up fun with LEGO Monster Fighters: the Vampyre Hearse ($35), and my daughter is swooning over the pretty little Holiday Barbie 2012 ($40). Check out the list and enter the Fab 15 Daily Giveaways.
3. Melissa & Doug Trunki ($40). Named one of the Melissa & Doug Terrific Twenty Holiday Gifts for 2012, the Trunki Suitcase is a carry on-approved, ride-on suitcase featuring fast-moving wheels and an extra-wide base to keep family travel rolling smoothly. Kids can pull Trunki all by themselves, or hop on board for a ride while a grown-up does the pulling! Make sure you check out the other Terrific Twenty Holiday Gifts to find something for all the kids on your shopping list. And, did you know Melissa & Doug now offers personalization of many of their toys? And it’s only $1.99!
4. Two Lolly Wolly Doodle Dresses ($68). Lolly Wolly Doodle is a kids’ clothing company owned a mother of four in North Carolina. The colorful, wearable, high quality clothes are designed and sewn with care, attention and love by the Lolly Wolly Doodle team. We love the Turquoise Corduroy Santa Hat A-Line Dress – the perfect combination of traditional Southern charm with modern colors and flair. Your two favorite girls (daughters, daughter and BFF, nieces, granddaughters) will look beyond adorable in matching dresses! The dress is available in sizes 12 months to 12 years and we think it’s a deal at $34. Make sure you join the Lolly Wolly Doodle community on facebook for access to daily sales with free shipping.
5. Monkeez Makes a Difference ($48). The first-of-its-kind innovative and interactive experience teaches children the importance of helping others through kid-friendly tools including the best-selling Genuine Monkeez and Friends™ plush characters, online games, real-life Do Good challenges and a special donation on a child’s behalf to one of three nationally renowned charities of his or her choice. Monkeez Makes a Difference gives children the opportunity to learn and practice giving back while having fun. It also provides an innovative solution to parents, grandparents and others who are hungry for tools to help them discuss and demonstrate what it means to think of others in today’s world. Save 20% on Monkeez and Friends with code THANKFUL through December 30.
6. Bananagrams Family of Games ($78). I first heard of Bananagrams a couple years ago from my good friend whose a high school teacher. She raves about the game and uses it in her classroom. I knew the game must be awesome (and it IS – it was even named the 2009 Toy Fair Game of the Year), but since it’s recommended for kids a bit older than mine, I never looked into it. Luckily for my family (and those with young children), Bananagrams has developed more amazing games with the same basic qualities: small, portable game requiring no pencil, paper or board. Here are the basics on the games that will have you planning family game nights on the reg.
- BANANAGRAMS® ($14.95) is a fast and fun anagram game that drives players bananas! It comes in a small portable banana shaped pouch and is perfect fun for kids from 7 – 97 years-old, at home or on the go.
- PAIRSinPEARS® ($16.95) is a word construction game for ages six and up where players race to make pairs of connecting words in matching patterns.
- Appletters® ($16.95) was originally designed with younger players in mind and features three levels of play to amuse children and challenge adults. The game comes in an apple-shaped cloth pouch containing 110 ivory-like tiles.
- ZIP-IT® ($ 14.95) is a two-player crossword race that can be played anytime, anywhere in as little as 20 seconds. For players ages seven and up, Zip-It features 24 high-quality letter cubes packaged in a unique cloth pouch with scoring zippers.
- Fruitominoes® ($12.95), for players ages five and up, features 28 beautifully crafted dominoes in a compact pouch. It’s a fresh, fruity and colorful twist to the classic game of dominoes.
Win! The Under the Tree Giveaway worth over $400!
Prize Package includes: $100 Gift Card at Carson Dellosa, Holiday Barbie 2012 & LEGO Vampyre Hearse from KMart, Melissa & Doug Trunki, Two (2) Lolly Wolly Doodle Turquoise Corduroy Santa Dresses, Choice of one medium ($30 value) and one small ($18 value) Monkeez and Friends Knit Plush, and Bananagrams, PairsinPears, Appletters, Zip-It and. Fruitominoes.
Giveaway ends December 5. Open to US mailing addresses only.