I love Instagram. Like, really, really love it. It’s an easy way to take photos of my kids or document our life in Germany and the fun filters make cute, cuter and pretty, prettier. It’s also fun to follow friends all over the world to see what day to day life is like. (Hey! Are you following me yet?) The only problem with Instagram? The pictures are too cool to leave them in your photo feed. We’ve rounded up five great ways you can enjoy your Instagram photos outside your iPhone.
1. Make an Instagram Book. Use Blurb.com to create a small square photo book of your favorite shots. Prices start at only $10.95 for a 20-page softcover book. Use our Blurb affiliate link to save 15% off your order.
2. Create an iPhone or iPad case. What better way to adorn the technology that takes your Instagram photos than with your Instagram photos? Use Casetagram to create an iPhone case for $34.95 or an iPad case for $54.95.
3. Magnets! Turn your Instagram photos into functional fridge art with Stickygram. The magnets are 50mm (or nearly 2 inches) square. You pick 9 images for a sheet that costs $14.99 with free shipping worldwide.
4. Print your photos. Printstagram connects to your Instagram account so you can print your pretty little square photos. Order 48 Mini Squares (2.5 inches by 2.5 inches) or 24 Squares (4 inches by 4 inches) for $12.
5. Design a calendar. Looking for a perfect grandparent holiday gift? Import your Instagram feed to Keepsy and create a calendar so grandma can admire Instagrammed kids year-round. 12 and 18-month calendars start at $19.95.